Monday 23 November 2015

LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD

Life belongs to God and man is a custodian and God will always protect it, the life that He (God) gave to man through Adam.

Have you ever questioned yourself or God why Cain’s offering was rejected?
Have you ever wondered why God accepted Abel’s offering over Cain?
You have accepted the teaching that Jesus Blood cleanses sins. Have you ever question why?

I have asked these questions to myself over these years. However, because of my weak relationship with God I was disconnected could not understand. As I build my relationship with God, The power of the Holy Spirit began to teach me a lot of things about God. I believe strongly that what I will share with you all believers in Jesus Christ is the revelation from God through the Holy Spirit.

Genesis 1:26 – Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth”

Man is made in the image of God. (Whenever man is mentioned it can mean single or plural). When you next look into the mirror and you see yourself that is how God looks like. Handsome, Pretty and Beautiful. Not only you were made in the image of God but you were also made in His likeness. Which means character of God is in the man too. Image and likeness, another subject of discussion and will not be discussed here. However, do not forget man look like God and have characters of God.

Genesis 2:7 – And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became the living been

You will notice that God said let Us….this means God, Jesus and Holy Spirit existed together and were and are and will always be the same. What is more important is that the image created looks exactly like God, Jesus and Holy Spirit. Not only that, but the image also has all the characters of God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

If one look carefully at Genesis 2:7, the man when created did not have life. All the organs that we know today that makes up the human being were all already created and in place in all their exact locations within the body with unique and specific functions but without life. However, when God breathed through the nostrils the breath gave life to all the organs thus making man the living being.

Genesis 9:4 –6 “But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is it’s blood. Surely for your lifeblood will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man’s brother I will require the life of man. Whoever, sheds man’s blood, by man his blood shall be shed; for in the image of God He made man.

More interestingly is that the life that God gave to man is in the Blood. It is common knowledge to all that Blood is essential for life and living. Without blood there is no life and human being is said to have died. When there is less blood in the body the person becomes sick and when transfused with blood you will see the face brightens up, improves in health and lives a normal life. When there is loss of blood volume, it is replaced. This makes blood very, very important.

Interestingly also when life is still in the man, and the skin is incised, the man bleeds. However, when life leaves the body and the skin is incised there is no blood flowing but body fluid and also the person is said to have no life or died.

Hence, because the life of God is in the man God will always protect man to protect the life that He gave to man. If animals kill man, He will always kill the animals. If man kills his fellow man he will always take revenge. This is because His own life that he gave to man is in the Blood. God will always protect it at all cost.

Cain, tiller of the ground offered fruit of the ground whilst Abel is keeper of sheep and offered animal.  God accepted Abel’s offering because the life in the blood. Although the life in the animal is not the life of God but it is a symbol representing life of God in man. In Old Testament men of God offers perfect health animals to cleanse sin of man.

Today when man dies in circumstances that are suspicious the case is investigated to determine cause of death or loss of life. If the assailant is known and convicted by caught of law is sentenced to jail because of murder or loss of life. This shows the significance of life in the man which is in the Blood.  God protects life because He owns the life and is a Giver of life. He gave life to man through Adam.

John 6:53 – 56; Then Jesus said to them, Most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you. Whoever, eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed. He who eats my flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

Jesus is not saying that man must naturally eat His flesh and drink His blood. What He is saying here is that life of God is in my Body, in My Blood. When you share my Pain, My agony, My experiences you will experience the life of God that is in me. When you share my experience you abide in Me and I abide in you. The life that I have is also in you. The power that I have you will also have. You will heal the sick, cast out the demons and even raise the dead. You will walk and see things in the spirit. You will see dreams(visions). You will live a fulfilled life just like I did.

Mathew 26:28 – For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remissions of sins.

Jesus use parables to explain things that are in the spirit. Jesus is saying the life of God is in the blood and that same life is in My blood and in Me. By My crucifixion and loss of My Blood on the Cross is enough to pay for your sins, wash away your sins and restore your image and likeness that was lost in the Garden of Eden through Adam and Eve. Through the power of the blood you receive new life just like I gave life to Adam in the beginning. By receiving the new life you become the new person. In this recreation you now return to your original being just like the one I created and gave life to in the beginning.

Through the Power of the Blood man is restored and inherit all the blessings promised in Genesis 1:28, man now has all the blessings to be fruitful (success) and multiply(reproduce)and fill the earth and subdue it(have dominion over the earth).

satan, the devil and his followers the demons also live here on earth, through this promise man is able to overcome and have control satan, the devil and his demons.


Dear Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name and through the Power of the Blood of Jesus thank you for teaching through the Holy Spirit. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment